Bruch pick up is in full force for the year. Please be aware of the Village of Tolono guidelines regarding brush pickup:
- Brush pick up days are the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (weather permitting) March-November. We will not make special pick ups unless there is a storm causing additional yard wasted. Please plan accordingly for regular pick up days.
- Grass is NOT acceptable (not even in landscape waste bags).
- Landscape bags must have a sticker obtained from Village Hall or it will not be picked up.
- Brush pick up is not for the cleanup or removal of entire trees.
- Limbs must be less than 6″ in diameter and 8′ long.
- Dirt and rocks are NOT acceptable (not even in landscape waste bags).
- Landscape timbers, railroad ties, wood fencing and other lumber is NOT acceptable
The above guidelines are set by ordinance (2020-O-10). For more information, please see 53.30-53.99 of the Village of Tolono Code of Ordinances or call us at 217-485-5212.